Narutards United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play - Part 9 (Timeskip)

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Role Play - Part 9 (Timeskip) Empty Role Play - Part 9 (Timeskip)

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:41 am

So, I'm inserting a skip~!

One months before everyone has given birth and shit, and yeah. Soooo if you could just post a little about each of your characters, and what they've done in the past few months... Yeah.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Role Play - Part 9 (Timeskip) Empty Re: Role Play - Part 9 (Timeskip)

Post  Cass Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:33 am

Okay, Character desc time!

Kiku.
Kiku is now..... well she's still 22. Aaaand she didn't do anything but hide her tea and kill more plants around the house. She basically grew bigger and bigger and bigger... and so on. Razz
She also noticed that Katashi slowly started to change into a cold man. He had some slight softness for her but that's all and she was getting to be quite lonely.

Mika.
She is constantly flirting with Ichimaru. Even though he's super dense. He thinks that they're... sort of friends. Although she sneaks in his room everytime he goes for a nap and touches him again. XD She's quite a bad one now. But not as bad as Toyuki. She has new skills and can grow food! 8D

Chiharu.
Chiharu is still travelling with Kyou although she doesn't know where they are right now. (More info will come from Uchiha. (BTW Mr. Efrago wants your essay still, Tj))
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Nana had spent the past few months training Haruki, which - all in all - had gone rather well. She had attempted to teach Hitori a thing or two, so that he wouldn't be completely useless in her eyes, but with the speed Haruki was improving at, finding time for Hitori had proven too difficult. She had reversed most of the damage Asdis had done to her arm, but it still ached, and she still limped when no one was looking. She had come considerably colder towards most, over time, mocking people and laughing dryly more often. She was slowly growing paler, and had started wearing darker colours. She had also grown her fringe over her eye and had started listening to Hawthorne Height in her spare time.

...Just kidding!!

Haruki had improved vastly, after having broken almost every bone in her body. She'd grown oddy fond of Nana, thinking of her as a family member, though, she wasn't sure which, and had tried - on numerous occasions - to cheer up the clearly-down woman, failing every time. She had even attempted teaching Nana bass - but that hadn't gone too well, either. Much to her own suprise, Haruki had begun to teach herself to play guitar, but had been disappointed at how easy she'd found it. She wasn't sure which she preferred, but had decided fightng with a guitar had its pros - and cons, of course. She hadn't stopped talking in her sleep. In fact, Nana had found out rather swiftly and had sat in to listen, each night - though, Haruki is unaware of such things.

Kinu hasn't done much.

Ria had spent the past few months trying to fix Yoko's heart up. Which, she had succeeded at for the most part. Getting it to beat on it's own, in Oni, was prooving to be another matter entirely. She had attempted creating stimulants that Aiko could use daily, that wouldn't affect the babies - but that failed, and so she had just taken the girl off them all together - needless to say - much to Aiko's dismay.

Aiko was beginning to loathe being pregnant. Fatter than usual, dizziness, hungry more often, contantly worn out and tiredness. She could feel herself snapping at people for little things, and didn't like it. Out of fear she pursponed even thinking about any weddings.

Toyuki had decided she was going to stay away for a while, and has kept as low a profile as she can manage. ...Not very.

Murasaki's drunken stupor has gotten worse. ...Nothing else, really.

Meanwhile, Kana is still trying to find Nana's house. Cut her some slack, though, she is blind after all.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Katashi had grown slightly distant from Kiku, though he knew that in her state it was unwise. So he gave her as much attention he could afford without being too soft.

Kyou and Chiharu actually just left Konoha since he had to pick up somethings at home before going on his journey

Tsuna's condition had worsened, he no long wandered the halls as much as he use too since they only caused him pain. He and Aiko were now married and shared a room, he tried his best to hide his pain from her so she wouldn't worry.

Yuske was training hard as usual and sometimes left the base to go out drinking

Rikiya had learned how to cook normal food and taught Kina everything he knew bout cooking sweets

Ichimaru had left the base every now and than on his own. He was searching for the Kaze base and reported to Murasaki every time he had a closer lead, though he still slept alot and has been having weird dreams bout Mika

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Nana sighed and sat herself down on a comfortable chair. She looked down at the bruises on her knuckles and grinned weakly, but she knew a smirk - or a mocking smile wansn't going to stop a large bruise on her leg disappear. She tried to relax to forget about it, but was finding it hard as the walls rattled and the low rumble of bass filled the whole building.

Meanwhile, Ria was in her lab-*isshot*
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:13 pm

Katashi knocked on Nanas door "It's me" he said before entering "Shes getting quite good now isn't she" he said to her

Tsuna made his way to Ria's lab and just entered "Hey Okaasan" he said giving a weak smile

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Nana glanced at him. "At combat, yes - at being quiet... I'd say she's getting worse." She muttered.

Ria smiled at him. "Yo." She said, "how are you feeling?" She asked, pulling a mask down from her mouth.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Katashi sighed "I'll talk to her" he said turning to make his leave

"mentally, great" he said smiling "physically, not so good" he sighed

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Nana sighed and shook her head. "Just let her." She said. "She learns more when she's happy." She said. "Sit." She said, patting the empty space beside her. "We haven't talked in a while." She said.

Ria sighed dismally. "Do you need some painkillers? Anything?" She asked. "Divorce papers?" She added, hopefully.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:30 pm

Katashi turned "i guess your right" he said before sitting down next to her

"Painkillers would help and No for the last time" he said grumpily "You've been trying to pull me out of this since I told you" he sighed "you can't you jsut let it be" he said sitting down on a chair

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:33 pm

Nana studied him. "So... Been up to much, lately?" She asked.

Ria sighed. "I just think you two rushed!!" She said. "You didn't explore your sexuality - and she's pretty much the first girl you met!" She groaned. "I don't understand how you can't see it from my point of view. I mean... I've been involved with many men - and haven't found the need to marry a single one of them." She said. "I can't help but feel, you two did it just because you knocked her up." She said, reaching for a tub of painkillers and tossing it in his direction.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Katashi shrugged "training and keeping tabs on the girl" he said "Kiku seems more depressed lately and I know it's cause I haven't been spending a lot of time with her but it can't be helped right now" he sighed

Tsuna caught it and took em "Well if it doesn't work it doesn't work but for now I'm happy" he said firmly

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Nana smiled as sympathetically as she could. ...Not very, and put a hand on his back. "Oh." Was all she manged to say.

Ria grumbled before pulling her mask back up and going back to work.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Katashi sighed "and you?" he asked her

Tsuna watched her "and what of the operation?" he asked

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:56 pm

Nana pulled her hand back. "I've just been trying to teach Snakey-kun." She said.

Ria shrugged. "He'll be up here in a couple of days, so I'll just bully him, then." She said.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Katashi watched her "Think she has a chance?" he asked

Tsuna nodded before getting up "Arigato Okaasan" he said before leaving the room and making his way back to his/Aiko's

Rikiya was actually training in the training room. Since he was bored and needs to do something to prove his strength once in a while

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:24 pm

Nana smirked and stuck her leg out, pulling the material of her dress up to reveal the large bruise. "Well... She landed a hit, didn't she?" She said, "I don't know whether it's because she's improved, or because I've gotten worse. Probably a little of both." She said.

Aiko was laying on the bed, reading a magazine with no interest whatsoever. Bored out of her mind.

Kuzuno headed into the training room, having an in-depth conversation about nothing with Toza. "So yeah, then she was like... 'Oh my god you're such a little skank!!'" He said, badly mimicking a girls voice.

Toza laughed. "Wait... Who said that again?"

Kuzuno merely sighed.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:30 pm

Katashi looked at her leg with a raised eyebrow "If thats the chase maybe I should train her" he said looking at Nana "At least once - one Jinchuuriki against another"

Tsuna entered the room and looekd at Aiko "How you feeling?" he asked her

Just as the two entered a Fireball jutsu was heading at Kuzuno "watch out!" he called

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:38 pm

Nana sighed. "I guess." She said.

Aiko smiled at him. "Irate and uncomfortable." She said. "But guuuurd~!" She gave him a thumbs up. "You?" She asked.

Toza put his large sword in front of them protecting them. "Like... Dude - you should watch where you're going, like!"

Kuzuno sighed. "He means 'watch what you're doing'." He corrected.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Katashi stood up "Just tell me when" he said before making his leave "not today though if you don't mind I need some rest" he said weakly

Tsuna smiled and walked over to her and kissed her "not bad" he said resting a hand on her stomach

"Uh...right...is he like, an idiot?" he asked pointing at Toza

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:18 pm

Nana nodded. "Whenever you feel like it - be sure to be spontaneous, though. Not everyone in life is going to tell her they're about to attack before they do so." She said.

Aiko forced a smile and put a hand over his. "Good to hear." She said.

Kuzuno groaned. "You got a problem with that?" He asked, dangerously - disliking someone 'dissing' his friend.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Katashi nodded "Good point" he said before leaving the room and starting to walk the halls

"Okaasan said that the doctor will be here in a few days, so hopefully I'll get the operation soon" he smiled at her

Rikiya shrugged "slightly" he said before his eyes turned blue and he made some hand signs "Daibakufu no Jutsu !" he said as water was made from the air and shot at the wall

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  Element Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Kedo has been training hard. He has grown very cold to Tsuna and has been staying away from Aiko. He still loved her as the potion never wore off. He has customized his bike to be able to climb up walls ride on water and shoot fire balls out of some barrels he made. He has also perfected his warewolf form.

Kaza has become very masterful of fire. He has grown at least two times stronger.

Koto has joined kaze and has been training very hard. He to is about twice as strong as he was before.

Kazuno has become very skille with his puppets. Doubt ill be using him tho.

Hitori has been training very hard even with out nana. He and Katashi have fought a few times with Hitori wining a couple of times. He is faster stronger, better at controlling his chakra. He has developed several new moves to.
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Kana, who had been searched fruitlessly for the past several months walked into a metal fence. A fence, the owner of, was very well aware Kana was walking into. Kana stopped and looked around, though, she couldn't see. She knew it was daytime. Late afternoon - the sun was high up in the sky. Summer - wait!! The season wasn't summer at all! Then... She searched for a chakra, which confirmed her suspicions. 'Now to find a way in...' She thought to herself.

Haruki finished up her practise and stalked to the back garden to enjoy the sun.

Aiko's face lit up. "Tha'ts excellent news!!" She said, pushing herself to sit up. "We should do something to celebrate!! Sake? Sex?" She suggested hopefully.

Kuzuno merely growled. "Bastard! I'll never forgive yo-OW!" He snapped as Toza hit him hard over the head with his sword.

"Dummy." He grinned.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Element Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 pm

Kedo grabbed Kuzuno's fist. "Piss the fuck off." he said his sword was on his back. Why he was helping ryoku i have no idea.
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next