Narutards United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play - Part <insert number here>

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Role Play - Part <insert number here> - Page 39 Empty Re: Role Play - Part <insert number here>

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 pm

"This ain't a date is it?"

"NO! No way. Not at all."

"Oh, then you won't mind me crashing."

Tatsunoko cleared her throat. "Actually, I need to... Relieve myself..." She said, standing up and heading to the bathroom rather quickly. "You two just... I dunno... Keep eachother company..."

"When I moved in with my sister, before she lived in her mansion, there was a boy a couple of years older than me that I really liked." She said. "He had a girlfriend, though - and I was a nerd. No one likes nerds."
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Role Play - Part <insert number here> - Page 39 Empty Re: Role Play - Part <insert number here>

Post  Element Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Hitori pulled out some headphones and a cd player. and started to listen to lp.
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Ichimaru sighed and watched her leave before looking at Toza "so" he said

"I was bottom of the class" he said sighing "no one likes a screw up' he said simply "but I kept practicing and training hard' he added

Tamako was now pinned down again and kicked Azami off

Azami stood up and brushed herself off "who's then who now?" she asked before walking off to find aiko and poo-kid

Tamako glared as she followed, fixing herself up as best she could with the scratches, small cuts, bruises and ripped clothing

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:53 pm

"Y'know... Women like that... They're nice for a quick shag." He said. "But anything beyond that.... They're just not dateable."

"Toyuki was a screw-up." She said. "She wasn't popular at school."
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Ichimaru glared at Toza "Just tell me what they said about us" he said firmly as his food came in

"r-really?" he asked slightly surprised

The two heard whining from a distance

Azami pulled a kunai out as a precaution as she made her way in the direction

Tamako walked casually but a hand fidgeted on a scroll that was scrapped to her side

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  Element Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Hitori looked over at nana."wana listen to?"
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Nana snorted. "No." She said.

Toza shrugged. "Same as always. Gonna send troops in." He said. "I wish you guys had stayed though." He said. "Could have done with a dance partner."

"She was about to fail." She said. "She was unpopular, got low grades, so she didn't bother. Parents pushed her and she graduated at eight."
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Element Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

KAZA "WHERE ARE YOU YUSKE YURIMESHI!"
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Ichimaru shrugged "You mean wish she stayed" he said "when they gonna send troops? and how many?" he asked

"I remember her saying something like that' he said 'um...why aren't we looking for Aiko-sensei and the kid?" he asked

Azami sighed in relief when she saw jsut the kid "it's ok dear, just come over here' she said though she didn't drop her guard

Tamako rolled her eyes and just walked towards the kid "theres no one else here" she said blankly

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  Element Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:31 pm

Kaza went back to yuske's house and started to bang on the door.
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:47 pm

He shook his head. "No." He said. "Because when you left, she left." He said. "So I wish you'd both stayed." He said. "And they didn't really say much, this time."

"When Aiko wants to be found, she'll be found." She said.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Ichimaru sighed "I see" he said after finishing his second helping

Katsu sighed "and the kid?" he asked

Tamako picked up the kid "see, nothing" she said making her way to Azami

azami looked uncertain but put her Kunai away "Right, lets head back" she said

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Toza nodded. "So anyways, you live with her, right? She give it good? If you know what I mean." He asked.

Ria smiled. "The girls will find him."
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:01 pm

"None of your business" he said blankly as he took a sip of sake

Katsu sighed and climbed up a tree . He hung himself by his feet and began to do sit ups

Azami began to walk back

Tamako glared slightly "you take him, I have to fix myself" she snapped making the kid walk over to her

"it won't matter how much make-up you put on that black eye won't go away anytime soon" she said

Tamako glared at her and got an idea "henge!' she said as she transformed herself into the way she was before their little fight

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:02 pm

He pulled a face. "I'll just have to find out for myself then."

Ria just smiled.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Ichimaru glared at him but said nothing as he just took his bottle of sake and gulped it down

working out~

Azami just rolled her eyes as she pushed her hair behind her ear "I think i see them" she said

Tamako beamed in the direction "Katsu-kun~" she called "I'm back~" she said running towards them

Azami's eye twitched and she squeezed the kids hand hard that he tried to pull it away from her

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 pm

"Sheesh, someone's angry." He muttered.

Ria just remained sat.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Ichimaru grumbled before leaning back on his seat. He checked the time on the clock and sighed

Katsu remained in the tree

Tamako beamed up at him "katsu-kun come down" she commanded

katsu just shook his head "i'm fine up here" he said

Tamako pouted "please~" she asked putting on a cute voice

Azami sat down beside Ria. she didn't put a henge over herself so her cuts, bruises, scratches and ripped clothing were visible

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Tatsunoko headed back to the table, but she was stopped on the way.

"Excuse me, miss, I thought you might like to read this." An old lady said.

Tatsunoko took the large book, uncertainly. "Um... Okay, thanks." She said, and made her way to the table.

Ria just raised an eyebrow.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:46 pm

Ichimaru tapped his finger on the table as he just waited in silence

Azami just smiled sweety at Ria before looking at Tamako and Katsu

Katsu was refusing to come down

Tamako kept asking for him to come down, now feeling annoyed

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Tatsunoko sat back down, feeling rather out of place in the awkward silence. "Something happen?" She asked.

Ria looked between all three before standing up. Only to get bowled over again. "RAPE!" She yelled, then looked to see who it was. "Oh, it's just you." She said, blankly, as Ao picked himself up and brushed himself down.

"Never run away and hide from me like that." He said, sniffing and wiping imaginary tears from his eyes, overdramatically.

"Sheesh! If you attack me like that again, I might just." She snapped, standing up, herself.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Ichimaru shrugged "No" he said looking at the clock again

Azami jumped slightly since she was siting beside Ria

Tamako jumped at the word 'rape' and spun around to see what was going on

Katsu fell out of the tree

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 pm

"Oh..." She said.

Ao looked between the girls. "You wouldn't happen to have fathers would you?"

"AO! No. C'mon - just leave them."

"Shush." He snapped, then looked back to the girls and beamed.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Ichimaru just nodded. He looked at Tatsunoko "feeling better?" he asked her

Azami shifted uncomfortably "Y-yes" she said nervously

Tamako put a hand on her hip "Yeah" she said looking at Ao

Katsu picked himself up from the ground

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 pm

She nodded. "Yeah." She said smiling at him.

Toza frowned. "So~!" He said. "I was just heading down the street, when I saw a bag - looked like yours - been looking all over for you." He said, handing her a bag.

Her face lit up. "Oh my... God! Thank you!" She said.

Ao smiled. "Mind telling me where they live so I can k-"

"AO!" Ria snapped, gently poking his back and sending him flying into a tree, which proceeded to fall over, knocking another over - and another... Like dominos.

He picked himself up. "Ahhh~! Ria! What was that for?!"
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next