Narutards United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play - Part fucking 12

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Role Play - Part fucking 12 - Page 39 Empty Re: Role Play - Part fucking 12

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 pm

"So, think you are able to eat today?" he asked her as he began to walk

Ichimaru studied her for a moment, but didn't say anything as to now disturb her work

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Toyuki sighed. "I can try..." She said.

Oni gave a sigh of relief and removed her hands. The body was nowhere near finished, but the hard bit was over. She caught her breath - she hadn't realised she'd lost her - and started to work on it again.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Yuske made a slight face "maybe you shouldn't, mom isn't exactly the best cook plus the food she does make is rather spicy" he said studying her

Ichimaru's face contorted slightly but he straightened it "I appreciate this" he said in a soft voice

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Toyuki grinned. "I'll feel worse if I don't eat, I know that." She said.

Oni merely grunted quietly and worked at it for a few minutes until it was done. She squeezed her eyes shut and began to heal herself.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Yuske shrugged "Well you don't have to force yourself" he said as they got near his home

Ichimaru thanked her again before disappearing and came back with the dude Oni brought. He knocked him out in her room before hand so there wouldn't be a struggle. "I'd suggest you head back" he said to Oni as he pulled out a small knife and looked at the unconscious dude

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Toyuki just walked in silence from thereon.

Oni shook her head. "Suggestion acknowledged and ignored." She said, quietly.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:56 pm

They both entered the house and there was an argument going on

"Oh shut up, she's a nice girl, and what did you expect if she was a former prostitute" Yelled Shana

"The Women are complaining and it's causing a disturbance" said Ronin firmly

"Oh so you're just going to kick her out? I won't allow that"

"I think it's funny"

"See, she's already messing up Katsu's mind, I have to pull Yuske out of it before she does more damage to him, he's next in line and I don't want this clan run into the ground"

Yuske's face darkened at what his father said and could feel rage rising inside of him

Ichimaru's face darkened as he stabbed the man in the leg and pulled down slightly to open a decent wound. The man winced in pain though he was unconscious. Ichimaru began to do the jutsu by placing a circle around Mizuiro's body and a pentagram on it with the mans blood. He set the guy on fire after words and began to make his hand signs as the circle glowed

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:00 pm

Toyuki sighed. "Seems I can't do anything right..." She muttered. "Hey, at least I can pull the 'I had a miscarriage of your son's child and am in an odd mood' card outta my ass. ...Or my vagina." She said.

Oni grimaced, but forced herself to watch.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Yuske shook his head "That would only make it worse, besides, you aren't going anywhere anyways" he said firmly

Katsu had left the room since he was tired of listening to them. He looked at Toyuki and Yuske "You two are in trouble" he said with a smirk before making his way up the steps to his own room

Yuske merely glared at his brother before sighing

Shana had entered a moment after and her eyes widened when she say the two. "oh, you're here, um..well I suppose you've heard everything but don't worry dear, I won't let Mr. hot-tempered through you out" she said with a sweet smile

Ronin just stormed pass his wife and entered his office with a glare at both Yuske and Toyuki.

Shana sighed and shook her head "Right you two hungry?" she asked

Ichimaru felt ill as he could feel the chakra drain out of him. He went pale as he collapsed onto one knee. The body began to glow the same color as the circle

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Toyuki laughed nervously. "Not exactly, but I'll have whatever's on offer." She said.

Oni sighed, that was probably her cue. She stood up and moved closer to Ichimaru, placing her hands on his shoulders.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Shana nodded and entered the kitchen "into the dinning room then" she called out

Yuske made his way to the dinning room and took a seat on the long side of the table

Ichimaru merely grunted as he felt his body become heavier, and Oni wasn't exactly helping that feeling as he grew weaker. He broke his hand signs as he collapsed "fuck..I overestimated it, he's only got two weeks" he said breathing hard as the glowing stopped and the circle and pentagram vanished

Meanwhile Reddo was even paler as he laid in Harukis bed. He coughed slightly as he could start to feel some old effects of what he remembered as the pills symptoms, but they weren't strong but he could feel is very slowly growing only one day left for him >:]

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Toyuki followed and sat next to him. She sighed.

Oni knelt beside him. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

Mizuiro is like... Unconscious... Or something... I dunno!

Haruki grimaced as he coughed and put her arms around him, pulling him closer to her. "You look like shit." She said.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 pm

Shana came back with two bowls of hot red curry beside rice as she placed them in front of the two of them "enjoy" she said before walking off back to the kitchen

Yuske sighed and picked up his spork "Itadakimasu" he said quietly before beginning to eat

Ichimaru nodded "I'll be fine" he said pulling himself upright and leaned against a nearby tree "first bring Mizuiro-sama into a room and be gentle " he said with a stern look

Reddo was surprised at how warm she felt. He sighed "Yeah feel it too" he grumbled "you sure that Kana woman knows what she's talking about?' he asked curiously

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 pm

Toyuki ate painstakingly slow.

Oni looked uncertain, but stood up and nodded. She picked Mizuiro up. "He's heavy..." She muttered, but she knew it was just herself feeling weak because of the jutsu. She headed for the stairs. "I'll be back in a minute." She said, looking over her shoulder to smile at Ichimaru before decending the stairs.

Haruki shrugged. "Never been wrong about me." She said. "But, if you're feeling worse, you should probably go back." She said. "Just to be safe or something."
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Yuske finished quickly and pushed his plate away. He sighed as he watched her "Like i said don't force yourself" he said

Ichimaru nodded and grunted as he looked up at the sky. His body felt heavy, heavier then it ever has and he felt weak. He grumbled something illegible to himself

Reddo made a slight face "She's creepy" he grunted "She figured out my full name with me giving it" he said "plus her whole 'kami-sama' is annoying"

Last edited by Uchiha72 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:58 pm

Toyuki stared at it and sighed. She pushed it away and rested her head on the table. "I just can't..." She said. "Feel too sick..."

Oni found an empty room and put him in it before wandering back to the stairs and heading outside. She made her way over to Ichimaru and squatted in front of him.

Haruki groaned. "Stop complaining - she's really nice. Sure, she's a little odd, but she's still a nice person. Did you even say thanks - I bet you didn't." She half-snapped.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Yuske nodded and picked up the plates as he headed to the kitchen

Shana looked at the barely eaten food on Toyuki's plate "Didn't like it?" she asked

"She isn't feeling well" he said putting his in the sink. He wrapped Toyuki's up and placed it in the fridge

"will she be alright?" she asked slightly worried

Yuske nodded "She just needs rest' he said before entering the dinning room again

Ichimaru glanced at Oni "Well it's done" he sighed

"I did" he said but he was uncertain. His mind was still trying to wrap around what she said for him to remember "and I know she's nice actually you could learn something from her" he said with a grin

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Toyuki had pushed the chair slightly away from the table, though she was still sitting on it. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her stomach and her head was resting on her knees.

Oni beamed at him. "You did well." She said.

Haruki laughed. "You're talking shit, too, it seems." She said.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Yuske sighed as he walked over to her "Come on it'll be more comfortable if you lay down" he said

Ichimaru merely grunted before looking back at the sky

Reddo just shrugged "I refuse to see her again" he said simply "she said I was fine, so ...maybe it's all in my head" he said suppressing a cough

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Toyuki grunted, pulling herself to her feet. "Really hurts..." She mumbled.

Oni just smiled at him before moving to sit next to him.

Haruki frowned. "Don't think that'll fool me - if she said you were fine, then she's wrong." She said. "Look at yourself." She said firmly. "You're clearly not fine. Go get her to check again." She said. "Listen, I'm going to go ask Nana some stuff, go make Kana re-check you." She said. "Oh, and I'll ask her if she did, so if you didn't go, I'll damn well know." She snapped, getting out of bed and searching for some clothes to wear.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Yuske sighed as he picked her up in the bridal position and carried her up the steps He made sure to be careful and not accidentally hit her head on something

Ichimaru just sighed as he watched the night sky. A shooting star shot across it

Reddo just made a face as he sat up. He sighed as he got off her bed and began to dress himself

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Toyuki just leaned into him, slightly.

Oni sighed as she watched the brief moment in which the star passed. "Do you ever wish on stars?" She asked.

Haruki stalked out of the room, pulling her clothes on, still.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Yuske kicked open his door and gently placed Toyuki on his bed before turning to close his door

Ichimaru shook his head "I don't believe in that sort of thing" he said

Reddo finished pulling his cloths on before walking off to Kana's room, again

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Toyuki sighed. "Why do I feel like the world has ended...?" She mumbled.

Oni smiled slightly. "Did you when you were young?" She asked.

Kana was sitting in her room, on the chair - this time the blinds closed. The room would have been pitch black, had the woMAN not have been giving off a warm yellow glow.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Yuske closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed looking at her "It's hard to lose something" he said simply "Even though it hadn't even taken a proper form, it was still apart of you" he said

Ichimaru shook his head again

Reddo knocked on her door again "it's me again" he said slightly nervous

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next