Narutards United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play - Part fucking 12

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Role Play - Part fucking 12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Role Play - Part fucking 12

Post  kuromu Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 pm

Toyuki groaned. "I wish I didn't care." She said.

Oni looked down at the ground. "I used to... But, I guess I grew up." She said.

Kana stood up and opened the door. "I know." She said. "I've been expecting you." She said. "Because you didn't tell Haruki-kun. And now Haruki has made you come back again - and will probably check up on me later to find out." She said. "You'll probably ask me not to mention any of it to her - and I won't." She said. "But, I'll regret it."
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Yuske smiled slight and rubbed his hand on her arm to try and comfort her. He didn't know what to say, though he was hurting too he knew it wasn't as bad as hers

Ichimaru would have shrugged but his body wasn't cooperating, instead he just settle with a sigh

Reddo made a slight face. "Thanks" he said giving a slight smile "So how'd you end up here anyways?" he asked trying to kill some time now

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:02 am

Toyuki laughed wryly. "I guess I should probably get over it." She grunted.

Oni turned to face him, slightly. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, hopefully.

Kana shrugged. "I used to work for Akatsuki - like you." She said. "Threatened - I had no choice but to work for them - also like you. And then, when I met one of the beasts - my heart suddenly wasn't in it - yet again, like you." She said. "Came here to speak with Haruki-kun, met another one, too - but Nana intercepted, and since then, I've been in this room." She said.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:09 am

Yuske nodded and smile slightly. "but I suppose thats easier said then done" he sighed

Ichimaru grinned slightly "Well, I can't move" he said and his grin turned into a smirk "and today I haven't been able to give myself any 'alone time'"

Reddo was slightly shocked at her story "Sounds like we've got a lot in common then" he said sighing

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:15 am

Toyuki nodded. "You can say that again." She said.

Oni felt the heat rise to her face, instantly regretting asking anything. "B-But..." She chewed on her lower lip. "F-Fine..." She mumbled, shoulders hunching.

Kana nodded. "Quite." She said, curtly. "I have a favour to ask." She said. "Can I feel your face?" She asked.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:19 am

"Just give it some time" he said softly before he undressed himself and pulled himself under the covers

Ichimaru just watched her, curious as to what she'd do

Reddo watched her slightly "Um..sure" he said as he relaxed his face

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:26 am

Toyuki just lay there, silently.

Oni looked at him. "You'd have to tell me what to do... I... I'm not... Used to this kind of thing, and..." She swallowed hard, feeling herself go a little dizzy. "And... Thus am... Un-Unsure of what to actually do..." She could feel her voice growing weaker and weaker. 'Can't faint - can't faint - cant faint - then he'll know why I faint - and that would be so embarrassing...'

Kana put a finger in the centre of his forhead. She ran it down his nose, over his mouth and down to his chin, following his jawline around to the bottom of his ear. She removed her hand. "Thank you." She said.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:32 am

Yuske turned to face her "You should rest" he said watching her carefully

Ichimaru raised an eyebrow "It's rather simple" he said "just your hand down my trousers and rub it" he said simply seriously how can she NOT know?

Reddo continued to watch her "No problem" he said "but if you don't mind me asking, what was that about?" he asked

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:37 am

Toyuki nodded. "Mmn." She grunted.

Meii frowned. "People don't usually put a twelve year old in these situations! And she doesn't have a penis!!!" She snapped.

Oni chewed on her lip some more before slipping her hand down and felt something. She closed her eyes to refrain from fainting.

Kana pointed to her eyes. "Can't see." She said, casually.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 am

"anything I can help with?" he asked

Tj made a slight face "Technically she isn't twelve" he said "besides she's a medical ninja" he added

Ichimaru mostly studied her expression, but his member was strong before she touched it since it missed it's daily beatings xD

Reddo nodded "Oh" he said "well that explains you missed gazes" he said sheepishly

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:45 am

Toyuki shook her head. "I just want to be alone..." She said. "I might just go for a walk..." She said.

Oni ran her hand up and down gently. ;D

Kana didn't say anything to that.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:54 am

Yuske sighed and slipped out of his bed "Well then I guess I'll sleep on the couch" he said pulling on Pj bottoms "and yeah I know, you said you were going for a walk but, till then the room is yours" he said making his leave

Ichimaru leaned his head back and closed his eyes, in an attempt to saver the feeling

"Sorry" he said "So you touch people's faces to get a picture on how they look?"

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:57 am

Toyuki shook her head. "I'm going, now." She said.

Oni thought a moment before pushing chakra into her hands to make things niiice and soooothing. >;D

Kana nodded. "Correct." She said.
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:02 am

"well the room is yours now, so when you get back you can be alone still" he said leaving the room and making his way down the steps. He reached the living room and laid down on the couch. He pulled one of the pillows under his head and drifted off to sleep

Ichimaru bit the bottom of his lip to suppress a moan "You're pretty good at this" he said after he was sure he wouldn't make any other noises

Reddo shifted uncomfortably. He wanted to make more conversation to kill time but he couldn't think of anything else to ask

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  kuromu Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 am

Toyuki sighed and just went for a walk.

Oni looked at him. "R-Really? Th-Thanks, I guess..." She said, smiling slightly.

Kana looked in his direction. "Does it bother you?" She asked. "That you're going to die?" She added for clarification. "Are you scared? Or do you have regrets - or anything like that..."
kuromu
kuromu

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha72 Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:11 am

Ichimaru nodded as he bit his tongue to suppress all noises

Reddo shrugged "well, yeah I want to live, but knowing I'm going to bite the dust again soon I suppose I have to accept that since there's nothing I can do to change it" he sighed "as for regrets...I wish i could stop my country's war and i wish i could live to at least a slightly older age when I'd appreciate kids"

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://narutardsunited.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=28

Uchiha72

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40